We are expanding our small team to find and support the best founders in Europe. Therefore, we are looking for a full-time Investment Analyst to join our team!
As an Investment Analyst, you will be an active member of the investment team working closely with colleagues, and helping to evaluate new startups in Nordics and Baltics. You will meet with founders building software solutions in various industries, see firsthand how the portfolio companies are built, and learn about different business models, industry trends, and more.
- Scouting and evaluating great early-stage startups
- Helping to manage the deal-flow process
- Participating in the investment process
- Supporting the team and portfolio with industry research
- Attending industry events and building networks across the ecosystem
- Strong interest in venture capital
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Self-starter and good at teamwork
- An open and a humble mind with a constant learning attitude
- Based in the Baltics or Finland
Nice to haves:
- Existing networks in the startup ecosystem
- Up-to-date knowledge of tech stacks
- Experience with communications, marketing, and communities
At first, we would like you to work from our Tallinn or Helsinki office, but afterward, you also have an option to work remotely.
Please fill the application form using the link: https://bit.ly/3QsNvLN
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The start date is flexible, yet preferably around September.