At Trind, we have partnered with the leading tech companies to provide support to our portfolio companies. On this page, you can find a short summary of our partners and their offerings to our portfolio companies.
We are constantly adding new partners, so it might make sense to revisit the page. And if you represent a tech company wanting to partner with Trind, feel free to reach out!
HubSpot for Startups
The All-in-One CRM that scales as your startup grows.
- 90% off HubSpot in the first year, 50% off in the second, and 25% off ongoing
- Masterclasses, templates, kits, and guides. Access to world-class support from HubSpot experts.
- Access to over 500+ software integrations, as well as the opportunity to build integration on the HubSpot platform.
Aiven Cluster helps you grow your business by taking away all your data infrastructure worries so you can focus on developing your business offerings.
- $100,000 Aiven credits
- Access to Aiven expertise and technical support
- and more
Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data.
- $50k credits to use on the Mixpanel Growth Plan
Dropbox provides an organized workspace; DocSend offers virtual data rooms to easily share documents; and HelloSign enables seamless agreement workflows with eSignatures
- Up to 90% off DocSend, up to 50% off annual HelloSign Essentials or Standard plans, and 40% off annual subscription of Dropbox Business Standard and Advanced
- Access to DocSend Fundraising Network and free feedback on pitch deck
Freshworks for Startups
CRM that unites sales and marketing around the customer; a more-helpful helpdesk, and messaging tool for smarter conversations.
- Up to 90% off on the first year, 50% off on the second year, and 25% off third year onwards.
The online collaborative whiteboard platform to bring teams together, anytime, anywhere.
- For startups: $1,000 in credits
- For scale-ups: 20% discount on enterprise plans
MongoDB for Startups
Get your ideas to market faster with a developer data platform built on the leading modern database.
- $5,000 in credits for all MongoDB products
- A dedicated technical advisor for a 2-hour, 1:1 consultation, to help you with your data migration and optimization
Thousands of startups use Notion to run a wiki, manage projects, share documents, and more.
- 6 months free Notion Plus plan
- Unlimited AI for 6 months
OVHcloud offers transparent, reversible and interoperable cloud using open source software providing our users cheaper and flexible solutions.
- Up to €100,000 credits and up to 20 hours technical support for a period of 12 months with potential extensions
All-in-one local marketing platform that provides you with the insights and tools to manage social media, maintain brand integrity, and improve online findability and reputation.
- 50% off from the standard plan
Scaleway is a European cloud services provider, offering a number of pioneering solutions in the field of cloud infrastructure for business
- €3,000 of cloud credits, valid for a 6 months period
- Fast-track to Scaleway Startup Programs (up to €36,000 in credits)
Zendesk is award-winning customer service software trusted by 200K+ customers. Make customers happy via text, mobile, phone, email, live chat, and social media.
- 6 months free of Zendesk Suite and Zendesk Sales CRM (any edition)
- 30% off the first annual subscription
Segment helps over 15,000 startups get analytics right. We collect, unify and send data to all of the tools you use, giving you consistent data, everywhere.
- $50,000 in Segment credits that last 1 year, an additional year of credits if you still qualify, then a year at a 50% discount, then 1 year at a 25% discount
Showell is the all-in-one sales enablement platform to manage, present, share, and track your sales content.
- 40% off for Showell Essential and Professional plans.